Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Winter Getaway To Hocking Hills, Ohio late February 2011 -Set 2

x
View from the rim trail back to the parking lot at Cedar Falls.



















































x
A slightly different composition of the same view.












x
Base of the Falls at Ash Cave








x




















































x
Icicle Ferns.





















































x




































x
Encased in ice.



































Comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool pictures Lee. I love the iced fern. The close-up of the base of the falls (where you can't see the ledge) rather startled me at first glance as it looks like a geyser erupting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Eileen.

    That little iced fern was so sad and cold, but really pretty. I love taking pictures of waterfalls on cloudy days. Hocking Hills is a great place to drag a camera and tripod around - but on this trip I did not use my tripod. Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete